Be Happy In Your Own Skin






 One of my friends went through this particular phase in her life where she was insecured about her butt she felt like she had the flattest butt in history if you ask me I'd say she had a perfect body, in my size 6 days I prayed to God to give me her  kind of  body, and the funny thing was anytime I told her she was my model when it comes to body size she thought I was only making fun of her.

She tried every possible thing in order to enhance her butt, and finally went for an enlargement which right now she pretends to like, but I can see she regrets this even if she won't say it.

My point is no matter your flaws, whatever makes you feel less beautiful I'm here to tell you that you are beautiful just the way you are you don't need to change a thing about yourself to look like the next person, have you thought of how special you are in that body, that thing you see as a flaw in yourself someone else wish to have it.

There is nothing more attractive than a confident woman, a woman who accepts her flaws and still carries herself gracefully and delicately. You just have to be happy the way you are. You might go for that butt\boobs implant, nose job, you might get a botox and even have your entire figure and face botched, but you will never get that satisfaction you're chasing.

When you begin to appreciate your flaws people around you will do same, but when you think less of yourself trust me people will help you feel worse. Don't wait for someone to compliment you before you feel good about yourself be the QUEEN in your world not the SLAVE in it. Love yourself the way you are. The bottom line stop enriching others through your insecurities.                                                                                                                    

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

My thoughts

How To Become A Better Partner in Your Relationship

6 Ways to Revive Your Fizzling Relationship

3 Types of Couples

6 Signs you're the Selfish Partner

Tech Safety for Domestic Violence Survivors

How the Smartphone is Gradually Ruining your Relationship

Sixteen Round

Tips: Effective Ways to Improve Communication in Relationship